UP Scholarship Application Form 2023 Check UP Scholarship Status online at scholarship.up.nic.in website. UP Scholarship Scheme is a new initiative taken by the Uttar Pradesh government. It is very helpful for millions of poor students.
UP Scholarship Form Status can be checked from the official website. At the time of checking the status, students can get information about the student list and the date of application.
About UP Scholarship – UP Scholarship Application Form Details
|Board Name||Department of Backward Class Welfare|
|Purpose||Scholarship for poor Student|
|Scheme Parts||Post-matric/ Pre-matric|
|Application Date||8th July 2023|
|Last Date of Application||10th November 2023|
Uttar Pradesh scholarship has been started to help poor and intelligent students of the state because the Uttar Pradesh government believes that it is not right for any student to leave their studies because of their financial condition. In such a way the government helps students in different ways.
The UP scholarship scheme is divided mainly into two parts, one is Post Matric Scholarship and the second is a Pre-matric Scholarship i.e the government provides Dashmotar Scholarship as post-matric and pre-matric.
Its main objective is to make the students self-reliant. That’s why it is also known as Saksham. Such programs help poor students get higher education without any difficulty and realize their dreams.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- All the candidates of General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities categories can apply for this if they are students of the 9th or 10th class in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the family of the candidates should not exceed 2 lakh.
Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship
- All the students who want to receive 11, 12 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level education can apply for it.
- The UP government has divided all 575 courses into 4 groups. Students who have registered for any of these can apply for it.
- For post-metric scholarship, the income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum.
How to Apply UP Scholarship Application Form Online – Step by Step Complete guide
Students who are interested in the UP scholarship scheme and who need financial help to complete their studies can apply online for this scholarship. Candidates will have to submit their applications before the deadline for this scheme.
After completion of the application process, the department will check the applications, from which fake and incorrect applications will be removed. After this, a list of selected students will be issued by the department. Selected students will be given the number of scholarships.
Step for Register UP Scholarship Application Form-
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website of the scheme which is http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- Then on the home page click on the ‘Register’ link for new registration if you have already registered then click on ‘login’ for more details.
- Now fill in all the details carefully and Keep in mind that due to your small mistake, your application may be rejected.
- After that upload your photograph and signature.
- Now click on submit and take a print of your application form for further use.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship
- Birth Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavit as mentioned in the official notification.
- Residence Certificate.
- School or College Certificates.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
Important Date for UP Scholarship
|Deadline for Registration||7/11/2023|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||10/11/2023|
Complete Information for Post Matric, Pre Matric Scholarship
UP scholarship will be distributed in January. About 17 lakh students of the state will get scholarship money in their bank accounts. If we look at the previous data, in the year 2020-21, about 39 lakh students applied for it, out of which about 22 lakh applications were rejected.
The application process for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship started in August and was completed in December. Students can view their status after the completion of the application process, for which read the complete information given here.
Students can call the numbers given in the table below for any other information.
|Up Scholarship Help Line Phone Numbers|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online at scholarship.up.nic.in
All the students who have applied for this scholarship can check the UP Scholarship Student Name List on the official website. For this, students must follow some simple methods.
- At first, open the scholarship website scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Now click on ‘Application Status’.
- After that enter your registration number.
- Now hit on submit button and check your status.
You can also use the direct links given below.
|UP Scholarship Status||Links|
|UP Scholarship Status for Previous Years||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status Through Bank Account Number PFMS||Click Here|
Faq about UP Scholarship
Yes, UP Scholarship Applications are open now.
There are three types of scholarships under the UP Scholarship. The students from 9th Class to UP/ PG Courses can apply for UP Scholarship.
You can check UP Scholarship Status online using your registration number.
UP Scholarship Applications have started from July 2023. You can apply now for UP Scholarship.
You can submit your applications till November 2023.
UP Scholarship Money will be transferred in the month of January 2023.
UP Scholarship Amount will be transferred to your bank account.