SSC JHT Notification 2022 – SSC Hindi Translator Vacancy for Junior & Senior Hindi Translator, SSC JHT Recruitment details, available vacancies and application date online here. Staff Selection Commission conducts large no of govt. Recruitments and Examinations every year for the various departments and ministries of India.
SSC is one of the largest recruiters in India which works centrally and as well as state-wise also. SSC releases its all recruitments and other important updates on its official website. Likewise every year this year also Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JHT ( Junior Hindi Translator ) Recruitment 2022.
All other details about SSC JHT Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and application process are provided below. The candidates are suggested to go through the complete details before submitting the application form.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC JHT ( Junior HinTranslatorter)|
|Post||JHT & SHT|
|Application starts||20th July|
|Application ends||4th August|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT Vacancy
Candidates have fulfilled these eligibility criteria to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have done their master’s degree with Hindi and English as their main subjects will be eligible for the various available posts.
- Diploma in Hindi to English and vice versa.
Candidates with a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 01-01-2022 will be eligible for the application.
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates according to their categories
- SC/ST: Maximum age will be 35
- OBC: Maximum age of 33 years
- Candidates who belong to the General and OBC categories will have to pay the sum of Rs. 100 as Application fees.
- Candidates who are from SC / ST / PH/ Female categories will not require to pay any application fees.
SSC JHT Recruitment Selection Process
Selection for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator posts will be based on these factors :
- Online examination
- Descriptive Test
- Paper I is a computer-based test which is of objective type.
- Paper-I will be based on two subjects: General English & General Hindi.
- It is of 200 marks with 200 questions. Each subject is of 100 marks.
- It is for 2 hours.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Paper-II is only for those candidates who qualify the Paper I. Admit card for the Paper-II will be released separately by the commission.
- Paper-II is of descriptive type.
- It is based on translations and essays in the English language.
- It is also of 200 marks.
- The time limit for paper II is 2 hours.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on this paper l and paper ll.
How to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 online?
Candidates can fill out the application of SSC JHT Recruitment instantly after the official notification of Recruitment is released on the portal. Candidates have to perform some basic steps to apply for the SSC JHT Vacancy. We are giving here some steps which will help you and save your time.
- First, visit the official website of the related authority which is ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the link named as SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 and click on it.
- Now click on new registration.
- Fill all details and information on that page carefully.
- Upload your all required documents and scanned a photograph.
- After all, the steps choose the mode of payment.
- Submit your application.
- Take the hard copy or save your application form for further use.
Candidates we have tried to give or cover all aspects of this Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator if even then you have any query or doubt write us in below comment section. Our team will solve your issue as soon as possible.