SSC GD Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission is one of the largest recruiters in India. SSC provides government jobs to the job seekers across the country. SSC is responsible for the conduction of many government entrance examinations and their Results. SSC announces many central government jobs available for the welfare of the youngsters.
Likewise, every recruitment Staff Selection Commission is going to announce the GD Constable Recruitment 2022 on its official portal very shortly. SSC wants to select those candidates who can perform their duty very well and with full dedication through this SSC GD Recruitment 2022. SSC’s main purpose is to get the list of those candidates who are eligible for this post.
Candidates can check the details on the official website of the Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates are also advised to bookmark our website to obtain all the latest updates and pieces of information directly to you without any time wastage. So all are suggested to visit the website frequently or on regular basis.
Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Recruitment 2022
|SSC GD Recruitment 2022|
|Related Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam mode||Online mode|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission GD Constable
Candidates have to fulfil all criteria to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. These are the eligibilities-
The candidate should have a certificate of matriculation from a well-recognized board or university.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and not exceed 23 years. Candidates under these age limits can apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
Candidates get age relaxation according to their categories :
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
Candidates can check detail age relaxation information on the official portal.
Candidates can apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 online on the portal after the declaration of notification of recruitment.
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 /- for the post of SSC GD constable Recruitment 2022.
- There are not any fees for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Application Fees mode
Candidates can pay their Application fees through both methods i.e. online or offline.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates have to appear in these exams to get the available post of SSC GD Constable 2022. These are the factors on which selection will be done.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency
- Written exam
Physical Standard Test
- Male: 170 cm
- Female: 157 cm
Height relaxation will be given to the candidates on the basis of their state of residence.
Chest: only for male
- Unexpended: 80 cms
- Expansion: 05 cms
Weight: Proportionate to the candidate’s height and age.
Candidates have to qualify for these physical tests-
- Male: 05 km in 24 minutes
- Female: 1.6 km in 08 minutes
- The written examination will be on both modes online and as well as offline.
- If you are giving online paper will be in both Hindi and English language, and if you are giving offline paper will be in the state language.
- The Paper will contain 04 sections: General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The Paper will be MCQ based exam.
- Each correct answer will award you 1 mark and an incorrect answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 online?
To apply for the visit easily we are giving here steps which will help you and save your time.
- First, visit the official website of the related commission i.e. ssc.gov.in
- Look for the link titled as SSC GD constable Recruitment 2022 and click on it.
- Now you will see some questions on the screen.
- Fill all your personal details, scan your photo, upload your all certificates which required and then submit it.
- Choose the mode of payment.
- And after completing all these steps you will get your login id or password.
- Take the print of the application form for further use.
- SSC Website: Visit Here
- SSC GD Notification: Check Here