SSC CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level ) Examination is organized by the Staff Selection Commission every year to recruit new candidates. This recruitment is done for various government organizations. This year also the related commission will release the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 very soon.
Through this recruitment, the commission is trying to obtain the best eligible candidates for the various posts. Those who work with full dedication and proved themselves eligible by qualifying all the levels of selection will get the available SSC Job Vacancy.
Update: SSC CHSL Notification 2022 will be live in the month of January. The candidates can apply their online application for the same using the direct link given on this portal.
Candidates can register online for the SSC CHSL Jobs Recruitment 2022 very soon. After the registration commission will fix dates for the examination. Admit card will also release a week before the date of exam. Candidates can check detailed information on the official website ssc.nic.in. You can also see the same on our website.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHCL Jobs
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC CHSL Exam|
|Name of post||LDC, DEO, Data Entry Operator etc.|
|No. of Vacancy||Various|
|Examination Level||National Level Exam|
|SSC CGL Tier I||Update soon|
|SSC CGL Tier II||Update soon|
|SSC CGK Tier III||Update soon|
|Admit Card (Tier I)||Update soon|
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerck)||Updated Soon|
|DEO (Data Entry Operator)||Updated Soon|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Updated Soon|
|Data Entry Operator Grade||Updated Soon|
|Data Entry Operator||Updated Soon|
Candidates can only apply online. No offline application will be entertained.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Candidates who fall under the Female/SC / ST/ PH (Physically Handicapped) categories, will not be required to pay any application fee.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/debit card / net banking or through SBI bank challan.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates can apply who are eligible for the available vacant post.
- Candidate must have qualified 12th standard from the recognized Board.
- For Data Entry Operator candidates need to be qualified 12th class with Science and Math subjects from a recognized board.
The age of the applied candidates should lie between 18 to 27 years. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories SC (5 years), ST (5 years), OBC (3 years), PWD (10 years), EX-SM (3 years), PWD+ SC/ST (15 years), PWD+OBC (13 years).
SSC CHSL Recruitment Selection Process
- SSC CHSL Tier-I
- SSC CHSL Tier-II
- SSC CHSL Tier-III
Tier-I will be conducted first, the examination pattern for the Tier-I is given on the page. Candidates can check the detailed examination details in the official notification.
Once the Tier-I is completed the official will soon declare the date of Tier-II. The candidate can check the selected candidate’s list on the official portal.
Typing Test / Skill test: Candidates who qualify TIER-II will eligible for this Skill based test. Candidates’ data entry speed should be 8000 key depression per hour. Approximately 35 words per minute for English is necessary and 30 words per minute for Hindi.
- Tier 1 is MCQ based exam. It contains four sections General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General awareness.
- It is a Computer Based Test.
- Each section holds 50 marks.
- Every wrong answer will result the deduction of 0.25 marks.
- The exam duration is of 2 hours.
|Paper||Subject||Question & Marks|
|Part – I||English Language||25 & 50|
|Part – II||General Intelligence||25 & 50|
|Part – III||Quantitive Aptitude||25 & 50|
|Part – IV||General Awareness||25 & 50|
- Tier-II is a Written Exam Descriptive Paper.
- Candidates have to write an essay of 200-250 words and 150-200 letters/application
- Typing speed 35 WPM for English.
- Typing speed 30 WPM for Hindi
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates to fill this recruitment you have to visit the official portal. To make this easy for you we are mentioning here some steps.
- Click the link and open the official site ssc.nic.in
- Look for the title named as SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the information required there.
- Check all the information and Submit it and then proceed to payment mode.
- Take the print of the application form.
Candidates are advised to check this website on regular basis to get all the latest information. If you are feeling any problems in filling this form or have any doubts regarding SSC CHSL Job Notification 2022 feel free to ask us.