Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022: The candidates who want to appear in the Rajasthan Police can read this article completely to get the Rajasthan Police recruitment details for the year 2022 which include vacancies, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus etc. You are advised to bookmark this website and visit it frequently to get the latest Rajasthan Police Job news.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission in short RPSC will soon release the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022 notification for the various vacant posts of Constable on the official portal. The application process for the post will be available soon and step-by-step information on “How to apply for Rajasthan Police” is given below.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and before applying first read the official notification and instructions to fill the application form carefully. In the case of multi-application from the same candidates, the application will be rejected.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Detail 2022
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment Details 2022|
|Name of post||Constable|
|Application Start||Updated soon|
|Application Closed||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Card||Updated soon|
The selection process for the police constable post comprises various stages which are
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Proficiency Test
Special Qualification If any of the applicants having N.C.C certificates or Home Guard then for this extra marks will be awarded.
|Continuous 2 year Board service||5|
|Continuous 2-year service||4|
- Candidates must have qualified class 10th or 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Math).
- The age of the candidates should be 17 to 26 for male and 17 to 30 for female.
- Relaxation for reserved category in age is as per rule.
- SC/ST candidates have 5 years age relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- OBC candidates have 3 years age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Reasoning and Logical Ability
- History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy etc. of Rajasthan
- General Knowledge, Social science, General science, and Current affairs.
- The Exam will be of 75 marks.
- There will be 120 questions in the exam.
- Total time duration is 90 minutes.
Physical Efficiency test
The selected candidates of the written test will be eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test.
|TSP General SC/ST||Height||Chest|
|Male||168 cms||81-86 cms|
Saharia Tribes of Baran District
|Male||160 cms||74-79 cms|
The weight of the applicants is as per the height.
There will be several tests conducted in this exam. This section is the practical section and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of vehicle maintenance and driving.
- Stop Test
- Slalom Test
- Steering Test
- Driving of Heavy Vehicles
- Removing of 3 mechanical and electrical faults in the vehicle.
The Stop test is of 2 marks, the slalom test is of 4 marks, the steering test is of 2 marks, driving of heavy vehicles is of 4 marks and the repairing test is of 3 marks.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police 2022
To apply for the Rajasthan Police candidates have to follow these steps. You can also check the demo given in the official notification for the application procedure.
- Click on the link to visit the official website of Rajasthan Police police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the “Career” section on the homepage.
- Now check the “Rajasthan Police Constable Notification“.
- Read the instruction page and click on the apply link.
- Fill the required details.
- Check all the details entered and submit them.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Before filling the application form keep the scanned photo and signature as per the dimensions given in the official notification. The application fee is also mentioned here which is different for each category.