How to prepare for SSC CGL Exam, How to Crack SSC CGL Exam, Tips and Tricks to Crack SSC CGL Exam, Tips to Crack SSC CGL exam in just 30 days and many other questions are searched by the candidates daily on the Internet.
Let me tell you the SSC which is known as Staff Selection Commission has released the notification regarding CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam). Every year Lakhs of candidates have applied for this exam. As many candidates have applied due to this, the examination will become tougher.
Due to the greatest number of applicants, the merit list will increase. But there is nothing impossible in the world. You could qualify your SSC CGL exam in just some time if you prepared well. Here in this page, we will provide you with the simple tips to preparation. The Candidates can follow the following tips to Crack SSC CGL Exam.
Selection Process for SSC CGL Preparation
All the candidates who applied for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination will be selected after a long process. The selection process will be divided into four Tiers. The aspirants who qualified in all these will be chosen for this recruitment.
- Tier-I. Written Exam ( Computer Based)
- Tier-II. Written Exam (Computer Based)
- Tier-III. Descriptive Test
- Tier-IV. Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Final Selection Process
- Candidates who qualified CGL Cut Off Marks of Tier 1 & Tier 2 will be forwarded to next phase Tier 3 Exam.
- Aspirants have to obtain at least 33% Marks in Tier III Exam to qualify for Tier IV exam.
- The final merit for the shortlisted candidates would be determined on the basis of total marks obtained by them in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III.
The Tire I and II will be going to conduct in online mode only. The aspirants who passed in Tier-I will select for next stage i.e. Tier-II. The Shortlisted candidates in this test will invite for Tier-III and then-IV. The final merit list for selected candidates will be designed on the basis of marks in all tiers. So the candidates are advised to work hard and get maximum marks as they will get.
The tier-i exam will consist 100 questions for 200 marks. The paper will be divided into four parts- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) General Awareness. Each part consists 25 questions.
All the parts are equally important so do your best for all these parts. There is a negative marking of 0.50 per the wrong question. The aspirants have to complete the written test in 75 minutes. The Shortlisted candidates will be selected for Tier-II which will be conducting for 400 marks.
Tips to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam
The SSC CGL preparation tips are given below. The candidates can follow these tips to start their study in a right way.
- The Candidates are suggested to make a time table of your study and follow it.
- Check all the details about SSC CGL exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Purchase best quality books and start your study.
- Divide your syllabus according to Time Table.
- Prepare each topic and don’t leave any section thing it easy.
- Read as many books as you can read. Also, try to solve the last year question paper daily.
- Try SSC online test series for best timing.
- The candidates are suggested to give more time to English and General Awareness because these are the subjects which can save your time in the examination and then you can use it for solving the problem of Reasoning and Quantity Aptitude. So do your best for these subjects.
- The candidates can follow the following scheme to complete the exam successfully in 75 minutes.
- Reasoning: 20 Minutes
- English: 15 Minutes
- General Awareness: 10 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 30 Minutes
“Candidates can leave comments regarding SSC CGL Preparation in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. We will try to solve your query….!!!!”