Chandigarh Police Recruitment Details 2022: Many of candidates have a dream to work in the public sector. For all those candidates who want to be a part of the Chandigarh Police Department, we have a good news that the officials will soon release the Chandigarh Police Bharti. Both the male and female candidates can apply for the recruitment.
The recruitment notification will be available on the official portal but you can also find the complete details of Chandigarh Police Recruitment on this website as well. It is good to bookmark this website which provides you with all the correct information in a very nice manner provided by the Chandigarh department on time.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, syllabus etc. on this page which is required for the Chandigarh Police Bharti.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Details 2022
|Chandigarh Police Recruitment Details 2022|
|Name of Board||Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exam||Chandigarh Police Exam|
|Name of post||Constable & SI|
|Application start||Released soon|
|Application closed||Released soon|
|Exam Date||Released soon|
The selection process for police vacancies involves various stages and the eligible candidates will get a chance to appear in all and the lucky ones got selected. For candidates, it is good to go through the selection process carefully and prepare according to it. The selection process for this vacancy is as follows
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Document verification
Pattern: It is an objective type examination. The exam will be of 100 marks ad there will be a negative marking. The minimum cutoff marks for passing will be available after the declaration of the result.
- General Knowledge and current affairs (50 marks)
- Reasoning (35 marks)
- Numerical ability (15 marks)
Physical Measurement Test
- Male: Height – 170 cm & Chest – 3’3
- Female: Height – 158 cm
Education qualification for the Chandigarh police is given here. Male and Female both will be eligible to apply for the police post. Candidates can also check the official website for more details.
- Sub Inspector Post: Graduate or equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- Constable Post: Candidate should have passed 10+2 fr0m the recognized board.
- For SI post: 20 to 37 years
- For Constable post: 18 to 25 years
There will be age relaxation for the reserved categories mentioned in the official notice.
How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022?
All the interested candidates who want to appear in the Chandigarh police exam can use the information given here to apply for it. Many times it happens that the applicants do not read the instructions to apply for those we are providing here a few steps that lead you to the desired results and help you in filling the application form.
To fill the application form documents and scanned image, a signature is required. The dimensions for the image is mentioned in the official notification. To apply for the available job vacancy follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of Chandigarh Police.
- Select the “Career” section no the homepage.
- Now search for the police constable and sub-inspector notification.
- Select the job as per your interest.
- Read the instruction given there and select apply online option.
- Enter the required details (matching with the documents).
- Upload the recent scanned image and signature in the given format and dimensions.
- Verify the details and submit them.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form.
If the applicants have any queries related to the Chandigarh police you can leave your query in the comment box and can visit our website for the response.